Welcome
Welcome to The Roundhouse

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Pressure cooker cook book

The low energy way to cook

Pressure cooker cook book

Postby Pumpkin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Does anyone know of a good Pressure Cooker cookbook? I'm looking for basic guidelines really - like how long to cook joints of meat etc.
Pumpkin
Always Around

Re: Pressure cooker cook book

Postby Julie » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Go to the 'are you new to pressure cooking' thread, click the link and on page three of the article there is a bit at the bottom with a list of related things. One of them is pressure cooking time guidelines. It's quite comprehensive and I daresay the other links in that list will be handy too. It may save you the cost of a book ;)
Vote with your feet. If enough of us swim against the current we just might form a dam.
I will be a hummingbird https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGMW6YWjMxw
Julie
Site Admin

Highscores: 2

Postby Pumpkin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Thanks for that (should have used my eyes properly)
Pumpkin
Always Around

Postby Julie » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:58 am

In your defense, it had drifted down the board a bit. I think it needs to be a sticky because it will always be relevant, eh ;)
Vote with your feet. If enough of us swim against the current we just might form a dam.
I will be a hummingbird https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGMW6YWjMxw
Julie
Site Admin

Highscores: 2

Return to Pressure cooker recipes